Want to Loose Weight, Get Fit & Make Money?

Options
mmanalis1
mmanalis1 Posts: 5 Member
ISAGENIX is for you.....

http://mattmanalis.isagenix.com/?sc_lang=en-AU - for more information about Isagenix

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    And reporting is for you!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Can I have a pony, too? Since you're a magical wish granting fairy.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    NO.
    QFT

And :angry:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Anyone that doesn't know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose' isn't getting a dime from me...even if they're selling something that isn't a crock of crap.
  • mmanalis1
    Options
    what i am saying is not false information...the product works and if you want to pursue the business side of it you can make money while you loose weight and get fit.

I am not here to scam people you are receiving product for your money not a endless promise. more then happy to talk to you all about it.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    thanks but my weight is already on the loose.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    internet marketers! Bane of any forum.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    what i am saying is not false information...the product works and if you want to pursue the business side of it you can make money while you loose weight and get fit.

I am not here to scam people you are receiving product for your money not a endless promise. more then happy to talk to you all about it.

Additional Guidelines for the Main Forums

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    How much is it? I've got some loose change and I want to lose weight!!
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Go away spammer and stop peddling your snake oil. You'll be barred soon enough anyway.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Do they actually train you to do it this way?? Um, no ... against community guidelines AND bad business practice.
  • mmanalis1
    Options
    sorry to offend you all. I am trying to share my experience with other people trying to loose weight or get healthy.

Spend the next 5 minutes looking at Isagenix and you might realise its not a scam and something that might work for you too!
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    sorry to offend you all. I am trying to share my experience with other people trying to loose weight or get healthy.

Spend the next 5 minutes looking at Isagenix and you might realise its not a scam and something that might work for you too!

Oh my god, just stop. The only reason your posts haven't been deleted yet is the mods aren't around.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    If Isagenix works, I want my pet Hungarian Horntail !
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    STOP SPAMMING

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Only one pic in this thread, at least it's grumpy cat :laugh:

anti_spam_zpsd2382366.gif
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Anyone that doesn't know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose' isn't getting a dime from me...even if they're selling something that isn't a crock of crap.

Yes, this. It's a word crime. I reported the OP to Weird Al.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc