C -> B

Options
I've lost 10 lbs of fat so far, and gained 6 lbs of muscle. Cool, right?

I've gone down a cup size, but not a pant size. :sick:

WTH?

Why must the universe toy with me like this?

Am I destined to be pear shape forever?

Arg! :sad:

Replies

• sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options

WTH?

• neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    We all want what we can't have. I lost 60 pounds and everyone told me that my boobs will get smaller, so far...still DDDD (that would be a G), have not lost one size...that's where I want to lose it the most, I've always been self conscious of it :sad:, since 4th grade when I got on the school bus and all the boys at the back of the bus were singing "Rocky Mountain High":devil:. Luckily, I've become a master at knowing what to wear so they don't look it, but it's getting harder and harder since the rest of me is shrinking and I don't seem to have hips anymore, as I don't have a small waist.
  • liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have lost one size DD->D and actually I'm happy with it, because life is not so easy when people look lower than your face when talking to you.
    It's kinda cool to have some girls jealous and guys looking :bigsmile: - but too much of attention is not so nice...
    But I can't seem to lose as much as I want of my tummy. Will have to work on that.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, you answered your own question right there. If you have always been pear shaped, then the fat in the "bigger" part of the pear is the oldest, with the least blood flow, and most compression, therefore, it is going to be the last to go. The GOOD news is this, as you gain muscle, your body will be trying to increase blood flow, which will help the fat come faster, don't give up, you'll get there, at least you know why it's happening that way.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    We all want what we can't have. I lost 60 pounds and everyone told me that my boobs will get smaller, so far...still DDDD (that would be a G), have not lost one size...that's where I want to lose it the most, I've always been self conscious of it :sad:, since 4th grade when I got on the school bus and all the boys at the back of the bus were singing "Rocky Mountain High":devil:. Luckily, I've become a master at knowing what to wear so they don't look it, but it's getting harder and harder since the rest of me is shrinking and I don't seem to have hips anymore, as I don't have a small waist.

I feel you, sister. I've gone from an "F" cup to. . . an "F" cup with a smaller band size. I had the exact same incident in 5th grade except it was actually "the hills are alive. . ." (with the sound of music) that was belted out for me. As I shrink, they just look bigger and bigger.

Sorry, threadjack.

But, I'm still trying to figure out a way that I can trade some of my breasts for some of someone else's *kitten*. Seriously. My *kitten* is gone. The only pants that reveal that I have it are my cycling pants, and they don't seem appropriate for every day. . .:tongue:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options

WTH?

Thank goodness im not the only one alone. i've gone down cup size and its freaken me out, i don't want to have a men chest.:sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, I'm still wearing size 16 jeans but my bra size has gone from a 38D to a 36C! yikes! But I think of it as a good thing.... Because when I am slim and sexy HUGE boobs simply wouldnt suit me, lol. :drinker:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options

I feel you, sister. I've gone from an "F" cup to. . . an "F" cup with a smaller band size. I had the exact same incident in 5th grade except it was actually "the hills are alive. . ." (with the sound of music) that was belted out for me. As I shrink, they just look bigger and bigger.

Sorry, threadjack.

But, I'm still trying to figure out a way that I can trade some of my breasts for some of someone else's *kitten*. Seriously. My *kitten* is gone. The only pants that reveal that I have it are my cycling pants, and they don't seem appropriate for every day. . .:tongue:

You're right as I shrink, they just look bigger and bigger, I HATE IT. I don't understand people that want them bigger. I get guys talking to them all the time, they just can't seem to find my eyes. And if I can trade some of mine for someone's hips, I would gladly do it myself. At least when I was fat they weren't as noticeable as my belly came out further. :laugh:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Don't worry all of you big chested ladies, us little ones get made fun of too. My husband likes to call mine my "Itty Bitty T!tties". Nice.

I too am a perpetual pear. 35.5" bust, 31" Waist, 41.4" Hips. AHHHH!!! And I have a flat booty. So its all hip. Its terrible.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!!!
    :laugh:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    If you have always been pear shaped, then the fat in the "bigger" part of the pear is the oldest, with the least blood flow, and most compression, therefore, it is going to be the last to go.

Wow, Banks, its cool to at least hear a reason for my dwindling cupsize and stubborn thunder thighs. :ohwell: Guess I'll just stick to the exercise and buy some cutlets if need be.