What are you thankful for?

Options
letsdothis2010
letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
In the spirit of the holiday...what are you thankful for in your life? Sometimes it's hard to take a step back and look at the big picture. It can be easy to get bogged down by the negative stuff, I know I do sometimes. And that's why I'm thankful for:

My amazing boyfriend. He is the kindest person I've ever met, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
My family and their unconditional love and support.
My good health (that I'm improving!!!)
My knee injury is finally fixed, I'm thankful for not being in constant pain anymore...now I'm just healing.
My sense of humor and optimism. I never would have made it to where I am today without them.

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my absolutely amazing fiance. I couldn't ask for a more loving and supportive man in my life.
    I'm thankful for my family who I am lucky enough to have a very close relationship with and see or talk to on a daily basis!
    I'm thankful for my job. Being just out of college and having the opportunities and exciting challenges that it gives me every day is such a blessing.
    I'm thankful for the housing market crashing a couple of years ago (sorry to those that it hurt!) because it allowed my fiance and I to buy the most perfect and awesome townhouse after I graduated.
    I'm thankful for my dogs that love me every day no matter what!

Great post!
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    I am thankful for so many things.
    My family, my friends, my health, he fact I can walk, not to have to worry about food and shealter, a loving partner, an annoying teenager, my pets, memories (including the ones of lost loveones), this list is endless.
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    -My wonderful family
    -My amazing friends
    -My beautiful daughter
    -My awesome boyfriend
    -My job
    -My students
    -A warm house, good food and warm clothes
    -The opportunity to change my life for the better.

And so many more....
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I posted this same question and I hope you get more responses than I did! I hope we are ALL thankful for something!!!
    May your day be blessed with giving thanks!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I am thankful for my wonderful husband who helps and supports me and is learning more and more about cooking light for me!
    My beautiful daughter
    and my amazing wonderful 5 grandchildren that inspire me everyday!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My friends
    My family
    My fiance
    My job
    My good health
    My God/Jesus

Shannon