Jillian's Shred It With Weights

Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello Everyone!

Last night I purchased Shred It With Weights and I am excited to start it. Was just wondering if anyone has done it with just a hand weight instead of the kettlebell?

Also, what are your reviews on the video and your results from it.

Anyone willing to do a Shred It With Weights group?

Replies

• I personally haven't tried it yet but I was checking out Bob Harpers Youtube last week and started to use his workouts at the gym this week and have to say they are awesome and I am seeing some pretty good results, all of them are definitely things that can be done at home as well
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    I'd love to start this one with a group.... I don't have it yet, but will pick it up in town. I've heard mixed reviews about her use of the kettleball....BUT, I love her weight training in the 30 Day Shred.
  • Sweettart
    I got mine at Target for $10
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    I have used her 30 day shred and LOVE it! I would love to try the new video as well, but I will be using hand weights since I don't have kettleballs. I will have to go pick it up this weekend.:smile:
  • I'll do a group with you guys! I have been doing the 30 day shred, too (with Sporty --- hi Sporty! :) .... I lalready have the Shred with Weights DVD, but have not tried it yet. I plan on buying some smaller kettlebells since I only have one big stinkin' 30 pounder, but I will use handweights in the meantime. Either should work fine.

Lucy
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    What size weights does she recommend? I only have 8 lb. hand weights.....

(Hey Lucy! We can do another DVD work-out together!)
  • Sweettart
    It doesnt say what pound weights to use but I will also be starting off with a hand weight. Not sure what pound to use. Ive been told to start with a 10-15lb kettlebell so deciding what hand weight to use.
This discussion has been closed.