so... umm..

yeah

whats happening?

Al

:laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol I'm waiting for taylor to go back to sleep so I can have a nap..it was a long night with her :) I'm down to 200lbs today :) if only it was 199.9 lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Bored.

A lift coming from the world's worst speller...Seriously... I'm just playing today.

I'm bored, it's too early here still. I need LESS coffee. Waiting to get my kid's ready and start the day. Hum...

:glasses:

What's your meal plan/workout for today?
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    wow, well done, i'm 2 lbs off my next threshold and i have to hit it tonight after the gym as i've got a black tie dinner tomorrow and i ain't going to the gym and will be drinking loads of free alcohol

lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    na, i'm definatly bord lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    anyway, i live in a time where spell checker rules... but not on here lol ohh and i was saving the environment by pressing less keys, yeah that'll do :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    YOU GO LAUREN!!! Yey!!! Do you ever weight yourself just a little bit later on in the day? I for some STRANGE reason, weigh less once my kids go to school. HU? :huh:

I have no clue why. It has been one of the most bizarre things for me this go around. :noway:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Al! Don't drink too much, u'll feel crappy..lol :sick:
    I weigh myself after the morning tinkle...every single day. I know it's horrible, but it's motivating to me b/c usually there is a loss, no matter how minute it may be..lol Thanks guys! I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have the 200's beat!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    OMG Albert!!! Let me introduce you to the GOOGLE TASK BAR!!! Do a keyword and search and load it up onto your computer! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It will check anything for you!!!!

It does; IM's, live chat, fill in the blanks on any forms you do online, it will spell check these forms too!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

It also does an "autolink" where it can highlight pages of documents on whatever item you are searching for online.

So what do you think?

I have loaded it onto several computers and have never had a problem, Windows XP or Vista.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I agree...you'll feel like crap for drinking too much and everyone around you will be perdy. :hickup:

• PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Let me correct...I just googled it and it's "google toolbar"...

I run my Internet on Internet Explorer, so it automatically gives me a google search bar.

It's easy-breezy-beautiful google bar.

:drinker:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I weigh less after the gym, but of course thats just cos of lost liquids.
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I use google for everything but never install toolbars. And yes i use google to check spelling and well, everything in life really lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Yes, I just wish google had bar that would get my kiddos ready each morning. :tongue:

Oh well...Time for me to go parent. See ya in a bit! :wink:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, tara
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    I think the munchkin is sleeping, so I should go have a nap..lol don't be too "bord"!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Have a nice nap...

And then there was one

So...

any single girls on here? lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    :grumble:
  • bluepinkheaven
    Options
    This is a fitness site not a dating site!

You welsh men....you're all the same!:flowerforyou:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    LMAO

I like you lol