CRAVINGS! I need HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I can definitely give a suggestion or 2. I never really hit my protein goal, but that will change shortly. (PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT COMING IN)!!! Here are my suggestions below.

1. Milk. I say go for whole milk. There is a lot of jazz around skim and low fat milk, but unless the calories are ever so dire, I say go for whole.

2. Mix whole grains with fluids. If you can do milk, put it in oatmeal or some whole wheat cereal like frosted mini wheats. The mini wheats soak up the milk and you will feel a little fuller as well. My strategy is whole milk and oatmeal with 32 oz of water. Of course, if you are lactose intolerant, don't like milk, or need to shave calories then by ll means keep splashing the water! I am full up to the neck or I needed to eat. 7/10 it isn't the latter.

3. Protein supplement. When all else fails I say uses a supplement. A supplement is simply a supplement; something you use when your current lifestyle position, or best attempts still fail. Good luck and I hope my post reaches and helps you!