Anyone else have a Gym Boss?

Options
Used it twice today since I received it and I'm so in love it's not even funny. I can't wait to play with it some more. For anyone that's reading this and wondering what the hell? A Gym Boss is an interval timer and it's the greatest little invention ever made. There are ways it could be improved but it's badass already. It allows you to set timers or intervals and you can set a set number of intervals for instance I set it for 10 earlier while doing my sprints or it can be set to auto so it will just run through the intervals you set until you tell it to stop or you can set it as a one off. It's great for Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA/HIIT/Interval training/Tabata(if you don't cherish your life)/Perfect for Couch to 5K as well. It also works for just setting a random timer if you're not in the kitchen and you have something cooking, set the timer, clip it to your waist and it will vibrate or beep or both if you so wish when the time's up. It's just amazing all around. The newer models also have a stop watch. I bought mine off of eBay but here's the official site.

http://www.gymboss.com/

Replies

• MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    I've been meaning to get something like this. Thanks for the link.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    My pleasure. I was looking for something for boxing/kickboxing workouts but didn't like that the Everlast Round Timers were static, ie 3 minutes for Boxing or 5 minutes for MMA. I wanted something that I could change then I learned of the gym boss and I've had it less than 12 hours and I swear I can't wait to play with it more but my body won't cooperate.