New Here, 165lbs to lose.

Options
Hi Everyone.

I am new to MFP and I am hoping to use the site for accountability and support. I am almost 32 yrs old and currently weigh 365lbs. Am 6ft tall and my goal is to weigh 200lbs. I'm tired of the aches and pains from trying to keep up with my 2yr old. I want to be a healthy mom and it starts now. Anyone with me?

Replies

• kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on taking the first steps!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratulations on taking the first step.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • FaithGetnFit
    FaithGetnFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I love MFP for accountability. You can track everything you eat and do. I personally am not trying to get skinny- just healthy. I am not on a diet- do not like the word diet. I prefer lifestyle change. I am a work at home mother of five. Over the last two months I have lost weight but gained more muscle- so it works out. I also just started a group on facebook a few days ago just for this reason. Change. If you like we can become friends on here- and you can even join my group if you like. I think it is wonderful that you are wanting to get healthier for your 2 year old- that in itself is an awesome motivator. Please feel free to message me if you like. But if not- I wish you all the best on your journey <3
  • polkadotsandspiders
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am similar to you, 32 and my start weight was 361lbs in May. I was 354lbs when I started mfp two weeks ago and I love it here! The support is amazing and really helps me stay on track. Every single thumbs up and like makes me smile and feel motivated to keep going!

You can do it!
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    welcome! I sent you a friend request. Anyone else who would like to add me, feel free!
  • laur917
    laur917 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive got just about as much weight to loose, im 29 and started three months ago. I find that logging daily has been a great help. Lets be friends!
  • AshleyLeelette
    AshleyLeelette Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome, welcome!
  • babe077
    babe077 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome, hope this is a great start to your achieving all you goals!! xo
  • BryanK1977
    BryanK1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP can certainly change your life if you let it. Feel free to add me as a friend (and anyone else, too). The more support the merrier. Cheers!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    If I can do this, anyone can.
    Good luck to you.