Replacing boobs with pecks(totally bazaar question)

Options
Okay so i need some opinions on this one, i have quite low body fat and i am trying to bulk up now. I had jaw surgery and lost a lot of muscle unfortunately which left my boobs a bit saggy. I have been working out really hard on my pecks which has perked em up quite a bit. I can actually bounce them which is hilarious! My question is, do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks? I wear a 32B i used to wear a 34DD

ps. I went in for my yearly mammogram and was complimented on my pecks yesterday :P

Replies

• ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    Honestly I guess it depends. But I would probably go with no, I don't think it is unattractive.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks?

Personally I don't think it matters what anyone else thinks... Do you feel attractive?
  • FisherGT
    FisherGT Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I totally feel attractive so i guess thats all that matters
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Yep!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    truly its all how u feel with your body, id say u look beautiful from your main pic, and i like the more fit girls in my opinion, id rather her have a slight muscular chest than one that isnt ya know?

but if u feel good then rock it and who cares wat the other people say!!!!!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have found some excellent exercise on youtube, and push ups always help, and No you will not look like a man. Just will tighten up those muscles that are there, and surrounding areas. A great bra helps also : ) Myself loving the tight sports bras that help. Size is of no matter , but tone is. As long as you are happy with yourself. There are also plenty of men who like smaller chested women.:flowerforyou: Process of elimination is so much easier when you accept yourself, instead of someone else's ideas of what is attractive.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Honestly I guess it depends. But I would probably go with no, I don't think it is unattractive.

Snarky answer: There are not enough data points (boob pictures) to properly evaluate your query.

Answer from some dude: Having pectoral muscles (as well as other muscles) that catch the eye.....attractive.

Answer that matters: Who cares what anyone else thinks? And you already clarified that. :happy:
    :drinker:
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Snarky answer: There are not enough data points (boob pictures) to properly evaluate your query.

I would have to agree with the snark :laugh:
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You are totally right. You only have to please yourself, no one else.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    homophones. ftw.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    FTW
    ginn.gif
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Don't be silly, you look great!! Besides not all guys like big boobs.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My question is, do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks?

I don't.

Some guys do, others don't.
  • jlubl1
    jlubl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What did you do to go from a 34DD to a B cup?
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks?

Personally I don't think it matters what anyone else thinks... Do you feel attractive?

incorrect, unless she already has a bf/gf/husband or want to stay alone all her life.

Thing is, if you want to end up with someone in your life, you have to be attractive to others. I have obviously to feel comfortable with yourself but if how you feel about yourself is unattractive to everyone else you end up alone...(and here I am not saying it is her case)
  • TrenAbe
    TrenAbe Posts: 26
    Options
    .... Besides not all guys like big boobs.

WHAT???
  • FisherGT
    FisherGT Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Jaw surgery mostly. Try being on an all liquid diet nd see what happens
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

I went from a 38D to a 36B losing 50lbs...it's been great...love not having to deal with them any longer.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I just found out my friend's sister has been on an all liquid diet for a year and a half. She's having jaw surgery in a few months. I can't even imagine...

As with everyone else, as long as you feel awesome, you're golden.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I can only tell you about my own experience. Initially, I lost a cup a cup size, but as I got stronger, I increased a cup size thanks to developing my chest muscles. I was also complimented for having good muscle tone in my chest at my mammo lol. Developing my pecks definitely made things less saggy :) but I don't do ANY chest specific exercises. I follow a more total body lifting program.