I rate myself a __ out of 10 because...

Options

Replies

• anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    10/10 I am healthy, I am strong, I am happy, I am kind, and I am intelligent. I strive to be better in each area everyday- I am perfect because I was created by a perfect God.
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    10/10 because....I woke up like dis (Beyonce voice)
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a 5.....it's a average number and I think I'm quite average compared to some good looking people out there
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'd go 5/10 on looks as an average bloke.
    Maybe 7/10 for humor and wit. Probably around that for intelligence too.
    I'd like to say 10/10 on trying to positive and motivating, which I am proud of myself for trying to be.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    13/10
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a 5.....it's a average number and I think I'm quite average compared to some good looking people out there

I'd give you a 6!!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    10/10 cause that's how i roll
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    If I am being honest with myself then I would say I am probably a solid 6 or 7. If I am looking for compliments and attention then I would say 3 or 4! I think I look really nice in certain light and certain circumstances, most of the time though, I suspect I am pretty average for a middle aged woman. I am holding my own but I ain't never gonna set the world on fire.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I give me a ten, a ten, a f#cking ten
  • SonofNorthernDarkness
    SonofNorthernDarkness Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1/10.... im very aware of what I look like
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    11...I'm off the charts awesome.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    9/10 because I'm awesome, but sometimes I can be mean or obnoxious and I need to work on that... Looks? My husband calls me a 10 and that's the only opinion I care about these days :smiley:
  • Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    10/10 because instead of just being depressed about everything I can't do, or wouldn't be able to do someday, I decided to start turning this ship around. Food is more interesting when it requires thought and I have been much more active and I include my family in that as much as possible. Also, my wife took a picture the other day on one of our outings (archery range...) and I can honestly say, that it was the first picture in a while where I didn't just have a pit in my stomach looking at myself. I've got a long ways to go, but that was a nice feeling.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    11/10...on a bad day. ;)

Just kidding lol. I don't really know tbh. o:)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY OUTSIDE, WORRIED ABOUT PASSING THIS TEST!!
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/10. I was bored and googled my name and decided 7 out of the 1st 10 were pretter than me lol
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    7.5/10. I think I am in decent shape, I consider my humor decent, and I'm not a complete dumba$$. However, I have googly eye, I'm pasty white, and I'm not very good managing my finances. Lastly, I am good in bed, so that gives me an extra ".5".

Sir that is quite the statement and I don't see any evidence to back it up... :)