What did you lose last when you lost your weight?

Options
At 17 I was 199 pounds and I started to count down my calories for 2 years and now at 19 I am 148 pounds! Wow so proud of myself. I still have belly and back fat though :( my goal is 130 lbs I'm SO SO close but I want to know when will I lose my flabby stomach and back fat? What did you lose last?

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    general rule of thumb is first on = last off.

for me the last place i loose is boob, first place is midsection
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    first place was my face.. last place definitely belly - it just won't seem to shift!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Obviously my gut. Still trying to get rid of it. I'm still going to keep trying, too, but I suspect my body fat is going to be the absolute low end of healthy before I get there.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Stomach was the last thing for me to lose. 53 lbs lost and it took getting down to my last 10 lbs to see a difference. Still seeing changes in a surplus. Lots of patience and lifting heavy
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I'm down to your weight OP and now will just lose overall body fat to drop more lbs. I noticed more coming off my bust area these last few months where I never lost there before goddamit. Pants are also starting to fit looser even though my waist size was roughly the same for years.

Edit: geez guess I should clean up my language a bit...
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Waistline. Have lost almost 5 inches but would sure like to see 3 more.
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    male - chest
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm losing from my stomach first and I generally lose weight from my boobs last.. Sounds like a good thing but I always feel really out of proportion and quite self conscious...
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I lose from the top down. First my chin/neck, then my bust/arms, then my waist/stomach, then my hips, then my thighs. Really, I lose from all over, but that's how things settle afterward.
  • Bloopers123
    Options
    Definitely arms/legs. I lose fat around my midsection so easily.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    A small localized fat deposit on each side, on the back of my torso at hip level. (If I drew a line straight through my torso from my hipbones in front.) That fat spot is the last to go-- and the first to show up if any weight comes creeping back!!
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    sadly that seems to be true. i first gained weight in the midsection, and while my belly is smaller than it was, it's lost less size than any other part of me.

• tiffanyagee2003
    Options
    I always seem to feel the loss in my butt first, my pants start feeling like the saggy baggy elephant. My stomach is last
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Idk how much I have to lose to get rid of that lower belly.. I feel like it's always been there.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Idk how much I have to lose to get rid of that lower belly.. I feel like it's always been there.

i dont see anything out of the ordinary or out of proportion in your photo
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

i dont see anything out of the ordinary or out of proportion in your photo

well it's there. it looks leaner when I stand up straight, but it's fat.
  • Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have epic manhandles, when I lose weight it drops off my face, hands, arms and legs very fast but the handles never go, or at least never went before, I'm going to do my best to shift them this time lol!
  • littl3xlion
    littl3xlion Posts: 28 Member
    Options

^ very true.

My tummy is always the first to feel weight gain, and of course is the last to leave the party. -_-