craving for macdonalds

Options
2»

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I had a cheeseburger Happy meal last week. It satisfied my craving and kept me on target...and I got a toy.

I still need Peach to complete my Mario Kart 8 collection
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    McDonald's...meh. so glad I have no inclinations towards it anymore. I haven't had one of their cheeseburgers since I was 8 years old (Dad would only go to Hungry Jacks and only let us have burgers with lettuce and tomato on them lol), and a few years ago when I tried the big mac for the first time, I found it too salty. I did go through a phase of wanting their gourmet burgers but got sick of just getting revamped versions of the Mighty Angus and with too many calories.
    So...yeah. End of "yay I'm so healthy, look at me, I don't eat dirty" rant LOL
    But I agree: definitely fit in what you like whatever it is.
    I'm just happy I KNOW the specific things I'm willing to give up lots of calories for!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is partnered with Coca-Cola...

But that aside, have you tried a kids meal? You'd be surprised how managable that is. 400 calories for a cheese burger, fries, and a diet coke. Add 15-30 if you use ketchup with fries, I don't.

You can get the double and small fries for ~630 with a diet soda. I think the happy meals are enough to satisfy cravings and hunger.
    ^^^what she said
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    A recent nerd fitness article had a pic of McDonalds and my stomach was on the verge of controlling body.
  • ScorpDX
    ScorpDX Posts: 93
    Options
    After seeing the pictures from the mom who left a happy meal sitting out for one year I never want to eat McDonald's again! That said, I get cravings for a burger and fries once in awhile. I find it's much better to get your own lean ground beef from the store and some potatoes. Cook your own burger just how you like it. Baked fries taste so much better to me and aren't full of oil.