Who Else is Sweating for the Wedding?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• himynameisjess
    himynameisjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is in November too!!! Add me!! I have a great 8 week workout plan by fitnessblender.com I can send you!:smile:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    While it is nice to have a goal, what are you going to do after the wedding? Think in terms of the rest of your life. Make lifestyle changes that are permanent!

Good luck ladies and congratulations!
  • Nagyca
    Nagyca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So the weekend did not go as I planned. My diet...well let's just say, there was no diet.

Back on track today...hopefully it won't happen again... I still feel "blah.."
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my wedding is august 30 this year! i would love an accountability partner. i am doing "5 miles and a movie" every night (today is a rest day after 4 days and 20 miles) :)

8/15/14 here (11 days to go!!). Wish I had the endurance for 5 hours and a movie! I'm more at 1.5 miles and an episode, lol. Do you plan to keep the same level of activity after the wedding? I've been doing Hiit most mornings before work, I might dial it back a bit but I'm loving my early morning work outs!
  • BriMarie21
    BriMarie21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm getting married in December and really want to shed some weight and look my best for the wedding! I'd love some accountability support and any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    June 20, 2015!
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm sweating for the Marine Corps Boot Camp Graduation for my fiance... does that count? c:
  • JynxRunner
    Options
    I'm getting married in May 2015 and I'm sweating for the wedding! I would love to have some muscle definition in my arms by then! I've never been able to get rid of my "wings". Fingers crossed I can set down the french fries for the next few months!
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mine is 9/25/15.. I added a few of you :)
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, March 2015 bride!

I bought my dress back in February and that was really the catalyst to get serious on MFP. I ordered my dress two sizes smaller than I was at the time and the sales woman thought I was crazy. Six months later and 15lbs down (also put on a good amount of muscle), the dress came in and it is too big! If I can do it, anyone can!