Hi

beautifulbay
beautifulbay Posts: 159
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined, wanted to say hello ... Not sure of everything to do on here yet, but am hoping it will be a good inspiration.

Replies

• beautifulbay
    I just joined, wanted to say hello ... Not sure of everything to do on here yet, but am hoping it will be a good inspiration.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi and welcome :drinker: Ask anything you like, everyone here loves to give answers :laugh:
    ps- that horse is beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • beautifulbay
    Hi ...thank you, that's Ella, she's my baby. :smile:

I'm looking around the forum, will do some reading and try to get a feel for everything ... not sure what I'm looking for at this point yet...but I love the fact that I have a chart here to calculate what I eat everyday ...it's just what I was looking for!
  • kerrilucko
    Yes, MFP makes it SO easy to lose weight! You will love it!
  • beautifulbay
    yes, I think I will ...now I just have to get into the habit of getting here everyday and filling it out... That is where I'll need the motivation!
  • kerrilucko
    It helps me to plan my day the night before or duing the early morning of..... I know a lot of other people do it that way too.:drinker:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Welcome! What kind of horse(s) do you have? I miss riding, I haven't been able to do it since I got married and moved. :ohwell:
  • beautifulbay
    Hello ... Ella (shown) is a standardbred , she harness raced for a number of years and is 14 this year, I've had her for 3 1/2 years now.
    I also have a thoroughbred, named Scarlet, she's a seal brown and she raced for a short time. I adopted her from a rescue about 6 months ago. :smile:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Beautiful. :smile:

I haven an ongoing love affair with Paso Finos.
  • sassytml81
    sassytml81 Posts: 8
    yes, I think I will ...now I just have to get into the habit of getting here everyday and filling it out... That is where I'll need the motivation!

Yes, this site is very helpful! I love it. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.