Walkers

Options
There is a thing out there called 'walkers' you have all heard of them, and at the moment I am being called by them very loudly. For me it is a real battle, but one I am determined to win!! I shall not eat the bag of crisps, I shall not eat the bag of crisps, I shall not eat the bag of crisps, I shall not eat the bag of crisps!!! If I say it enough then I will overcome the overwhelming desire, 'cause i know I cannot stop at one bag, I shall keep going until the guilt takes over and I stop. (in case you are reading this from another country, 'Walkers' is a specific english brand of flavoured potato crisps, which is the complete undoing of any hard work achieved by dieting for me!!) There the moment has passed, and I do have the will power (do you know that really worked, maybe that is the key to cravings, to write about them to take your mind off it!!).

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I KNOW the "walkers" you mean i love the ready salted ones! i still have them just not to often and i always count them.

The more you run from them the louder they shout have 1 bag enjoy!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    i've never heard of them, so I thought you meant like people walking. And I was like, what's wrong with going walking. Hey go for a walk and maybe the "walkers" will leave you be.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i've never heard of them, so I thought you meant like people walking. And I was like, what's wrong with going walking. Hey go for a walk and maybe the "walkers" will leave you be.

nicely said :)
  • noble1987
    Options
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm walkers... MARMITE flavour is my favourite! BUT REMEMBER - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT EAT THEM... YOUR WILL POWER IS STRONG! LOL x
  • Julezebub
    Options
    Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations!!!!!

They are the thing that calls to me the most! BUT I must say I don't deprive myself of anything that calls to me I just plan it into my day occasionally. Oh and I never buy the big bags of them just the single portion 40g bags. Couldn't trust myself with a big bag in the house!

Mmmm Walkers sensations on a Saturday night with a nice glass of red wine in front of the Xfactor!
  • kerrera
    Options
    i like the pink and blue ones.
    I have found a replacement, in walkers french fries and quavers (84 cals) and they are a treat on a saturday.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    i like the pink and blue ones.
    I have found a replacement, in walkers french fries and quavers (84 cals) and they are a treat on a saturday.

okay now I'm confused...I thought you all were talking about potato chips (crisp) until they turned pink and blue. What are they? or maybe I shouldn't know they sound so addictive.