What are you having for lunch?

Options
I have my day planned and I have up to 690 calories for lunch. I don't know what to have. What are you having?

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Split Pea Soup...high in sodium but i'll just drink tons of water...damn i hate all the salt in soup!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Weight Watcher Chili - I freeze in one cup portions and grab one for my lunch.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My coworker just offered me eggrolls.
  • Manda1987
    Options
    Homemade black bean soup. Only 230 cals and 15 mg of sodium per serving! I make a big pot every week.
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    a Presidents Choice quesadillas - they are 240 cal. each
    they are a bit high in sodium so I have to make sure & drink lots of water today
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    2 cups of salad (romaine, orange pepper, cucumber, celery, tomato) with a sprinkle of fresh dill, 4 oz of roasted chicken (homemade in my slow cooker last night) with a Tbsp of light ranch dressing.
    I have a nice crunchy gala apple to top it off along with my peppermint tea!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    spinach & homemade chilli
    Split Pea Soup...high in sodium but i'll just drink tons of water...damn i hate all the salt in soup!

the answer to that is, make your own soup!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    I had a Blue Menu 9 vegetable patty on a weight watchers whole wheat bagel with calorie wise miracle whip. Some Activia Yogurt and a 2 veggie portion of V8.
  • Tinkaboo
    Options

I has homemade lentil soup and a slice of weight watchers bread, toasted, with a laughing cow light cheese triangle! Yummyliscious and only 235 calories in total!

In answer to Gillian Pinder - Heinz now do a range of soups with reduced salt which are great. They don't taste any different to the normal ones!

XxX
  • turkey burger + salad
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    2 cups of salad (romaine, orange pepper, cucumber, celery, tomato) with a sprinkle of fresh dill, 4 oz of roasted chicken (homemade in my slow cooker last night) with a Tbsp of light ranch dressing.
    I have a nice crunchy gala apple to top it off along with my peppermint tea!

That sounds DELICIOUS! :)

"Lunch" for me will likely be a banana and a little yogurt after my work out since Thanksgiving Dinner is at 3pm.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    spinach & homemade chilli

the answer to that is, make your own soup!

no doubt...I've done it before...maybe this weekend i'll whip some veggie soup together, and chicken noodle...
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Just a peanut butter sandwich. I am eating light throughout the day.