Free slice of pizza - help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    If you want pizza, go and get some good stuff. Don't waste your splurge on stuff you don't even really like that much anyways. When I crave pizza, I buy a frozen one I love with spinach, feta, chicken and a thin wheat crust, and eat it over several days.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I look at it like this: I'm Italian. I've given up breads, cheese, pasta and just about every other delicious Italian meal inbetween. Pizza is one of my FAVORITE foods. I can never totally give it up. I can live without spaghetti, but not pizza. Not forever. Right now I'm in my fat shredding phase, so pizza, even with 230 calories, 7g fat, 32 carb and 10 protein is NOT fitting into my nutrition plan. My husband asked me if I wanted to go to my favorite restaurant and get some pizza today for Thanksgiving, of course I WANT to, but do I really want to have to be accountable for that? Not really. I still haven't decided if I'm going to eat it, or not. But, for mediocre pizza, never worth it. I only eat pizza at one place and one place only. If you're going to eat it, it better be something you enjoy and get you through the next several months - that is how I see it. Glad you made a good choice!
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Tear the ticket up right now. In you have the pizza you will have a overwhelming sense of guilt. You will have WISHED you didn't do it. So make your wish come true and DON'T do it. When you wake up tomorrow your first thought will be relief. If tomorrow you really wished you had had the pizza I will send you the money to buy a WHOLE one.. Good luck

um....I got a coupon for a free pizza ... um... from ... um...the Best pizza place in town....and..I didn't use it...I really wish I had....

um... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol! just wanted to yank your chain for a second!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Although I agree that a splurge here and there won't kill your weight loss, I also agree that it's the season of giving. I bet you'll feel a whole lot better about yourself if you give the ticket to someone needy/who would appreciate it, rather than eating it and have that remorse afterwards!

Shannon