AN ONLINE THANKSGIVING CARD TO MIKE AND AL PLEASE TAKE A MOM

Options
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I would like to start this thread to give special thanks to Mike & Al. I hope you two know the real impact, you have had and will have, on so many lives. You said you started this site to help keep track of your calories, and from that it has turned into a "home" for thousands and thousands of people, who depend on it everyday.
You guys are awesome!:heart: Thank you for having a free site in a time where many can't pay. Thank you for continuing to make MFP the awesome site that it is. Since starting with MFP I have lost over 20 lbs! :drinker: Next Thanksgiving that number will be much greater because of the essential tools you provide to me.:flowerforyou: Have a Blessed Thanksgiving! :flowerforyou:

Jena

SO MFP members how have Mike and Al changed your life?
Don't Cha Just Feel The:heart: ??:smile:

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    And please noone take a MOM just a moment will do!! :tongue:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I love to thank them...because they made it possible for me to reclaim my life. It was always a task that seemed too hard, too long, too difficult. With the tools they provided and the support and love from the other members, it became a reality.

Thanks forever you guys.

Hope you have a blessed day!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This site has changed my life! The way I think, eat, workout...everything! I know that strength needs to come from within but if I didn't have a check list like MFP, I would have failed instantly!

Thank you so much for this free amazing tool!!!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

-Tara
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!! This site is awesome!!!
  • MsKatyBeth
    Options
    Thank you so much for this amazing site! Its teaching me to love myself ... and thats the most important thing in the world! You guys are amazing!! Happy Thanksgiving - we are blessed to have you in our lives!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    One of my friends says that I have "reinvented myself"........I thank Mike, Al, and all the great people on MFP for how you have helped me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

gcthankyou15.gif
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    I would like to start this thread to give special thanks to Mike & Al. I hope you two know the real impact, you have had and will have, on so many lives. You said you started this site to help keep track of your calories, and from that it has turned into a "home" for thousands and thousands of people, who depend on it everyday.
    You guys are awesome!:heart: Thank you for having a free site in a time where many can't pay. Thank you for continuing to make MFP the awesome site that it is. Since starting with MFP I have lost over 20 lbs! :drinker: Next Thanksgiving that number will be much greater because of the essential tools you provide to me.:flowerforyou: Have a Blessed Thanksgiving! :flowerforyou:

Jena

SO MFP members how have Mike and Al changed your life?
    Don't Cha Just Feel The:heart: ??:smile:

I will second that.. you both rock. This is truly the longest I have ever stuck with an attempt to live better and I owe it to you. The site you have created allows me to pay attention to what I am eating and doing without feeling deprived or punished. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - you have given me much to be thankful for.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I am soooooooooo grateful, my life is very different now I couldn't have done it without you!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Me too - thanks guys.

Spread the :heart: people!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Dear Mike & Al,

MFP has changed my life and I am soooo THANKFUL for this! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

April
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to both of you for providing a site that has taught me so much. I am truly healthy for the first time in my life, less than 2 pounds from a healthy BMI for the first time in 20 years, and my family is so happy for me. You have helped me inspire friends and family to start this journey too and I wish everyone finds out about this site and uses it to find the healthy person inside!

:smile: :drinker:
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Thanks for providing this wonderful site and for free! It has helped me change my life in the past 4 months. I have lost 30 pounds and will keep going. You guys are great. <><
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ditto to everyone above.

This place has become a 2nd home for so many of us......

Inspiration, acceptance, support and friendship is found here! :love:

:flowerforyou:
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and I use the site, guys, and we are grateful for the opportunity. He is 73, I am 69 and both find it so easy to use. He is having open heart surgery this coming Tuesday - we hope that within a few months he'll be logging some "exercise" hours, too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all MFP users and their families.

Connie & Keith, Pomona, MO
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Both my husband and I use the site, guys, and we are grateful for the opportunity. He is 73, I am 69 and both find it so easy to use. He is having open heart surgery this coming Tuesday - we hope that within a few months he'll be logging some "exercise" hours, too.

prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    This site keeps me so focused on being healthy. THANKS!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options

An especially happy Thanksgiving to you both from Canada.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery for your husband. :flowerforyou:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this site :) My weightloss has always been slow and I've dropped 8lbs!! Could not have done it without this site.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this site :) My weightloss has always been slow and I've dropped 8lbs!! Could not have done it without this site.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I had tried to lose weight myself by making "healthier options" and lost a few pounds to stay under my weight cap for the AF but it was always temporary. Once I found MFP i realized how many calories i was taking in for the small amounts of food I ate and it has helped me lose 33 lbs. I had my AF fitness test a week ago and got a 94 out of 100 with a weight of 140 and waist of 27"! I can't thank Mike and Al enough for this site and their mobile apps and the freedom it has provided me in taking back control of what I eat. Happy Thanksgiving guys!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!