How do I gain motivation and stay on track?

Options
angelb1983
angelb1983 Posts: 159 Member
I have struggled with ups and downs for a while. I have not logged in and documented regularly in over a year. I know if I do it that it works. I have just been struggling with eating under calories and sticking to it.I usually start out good, but half way through the day I find myself talking myself out of caring. I work out almost 5 days a week. I get so frustrated with myself because I have about 40-50 pounds to lose and I don't seem to be getting anywhere.I am getting ready to start college again. That is where I gained my 20 pounds back. I ate out of stress and did not pay attention to what I was putting into my body. I also ate out a lot because of convenience. Do you all have any low calorie quick ideas for meals? Also would like any new friends that eat somewhere between BMR and TDEE. I like looking at diaries of people that are eating near the same calories as me in order to get ideas on different things I could be eating. Thank you all for your help :)

Replies

• 7Adrian
    7Adrian Posts: 23
    Options
    You story mirrors my own. If I log the calories it works, but I just don't keep it up.

This time around I am doing it with friends and hoping the camaraderie will keep me coming back.

Add me if you wish :-)

Adi
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me and check out my food diary!