Biggest Loser Game on xbox kinect - results??

Options
Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser fitness game on xbox kinect?
What are your thoughts and reults?
My bf bought it for me.
Thank you for sharing~

Replies

• ashgirl95
    ashgirl95 Posts: 48
    Options
    In my honest opinion, I think anything Biggest Loser related is a waste of time. The Biggest Loser is an awful show that tortures their contestants.

Read this article (it's three parts) about a Biggest Loser finalist that shares her experiences: http://www.bodylovewellness.com/2010/06/09/kai-hibbard-biggest-loser-finalist-part-1-of-3/
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have the game on the wii.

Gets me in a pretty awful mood since the warmup exercises are super challenging and the system requires for you to exaggerate and stretch more than usual to detect them, not to mention the actual routine.
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I gave it a try too but like most fitness games I quit because the moves never register properly so I end up ragequitting.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one, but I did like zumba for the Wii... I'm assuming it would be the same on xbox. I couldn't afford Zumba classes all the time so this was my alternative. That and youtube.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I liked it. The only time I had a issue with moves registering was the stuff on the floor and I just did it anyway even if it didnt register that I was. I can't say anything about results, other than I was sore after. Back then I thought losing weight was eating a bagel in the morning and salad for lunch and dinner so my diets never lasted so neither did my exercise routines.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one, but I did like zumba for the Wii... I'm assuming it would be the same on xbox. I couldn't afford Zumba classes all the time so this was my alternative. That and youtube.

I have that one! Absolutely love it!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend has nuts of steel getting you that
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend has nuts of steel getting you that

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I asked for it :)
    i didnt realize how that looked.
    Too funny.
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I haven't done that specific game / can't use my Kinect anymore because my living room is too small, BUT I had "Your Shape Fitness Evolved" back in 2011 - it's what I first used when I wanted to lose weight - back before I was in shape at all and didn't like going to the gym, and I lost about 30 lbs. using it. I think the key to anything at home related is just consistency. As long as you're exercising AND watching what you eat on a consistent basis, you can do it.