chocolate chip & banana oatmeal cookies

Options
toffee2013
toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
Not sure if i'm allowed to post this here but just posted this recipe on my weight loss & fitness blog.http://www.mamasjourneytoslimncurvy.co.uk/2014/07/chocolate-chip-banana-oatmeal-cookies.html . I have other recipes too, more snack related really. Thought i'd make myself known.

120g Rolled Oats
3 Medium Ripe Bananas
20g Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsp Almond Butter
2 Tbsp Vanilla
100 ml Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Cinnamon

Note: You could add some walnuts, almonds or shredded coconut.

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven at 200 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together, making sure that you add the milk one splash at a time. Make sure the mixture is soggy but not too wet.

2. Spoon the mixture on to a baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. They may not looked cooked but leave them to stand for a good 10 minutes before eating them.

I managed to make ten servings ( 100 cals per serving)

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll have to give these a try. Thanks!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea! Will try soon.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    toffee2013 wrote: »
    Not sure if i'm allowed to post this here but just posted this recipe on my weight loss & fitness blog.http://www.mamasjourneytoslimncurvy.co.uk/2014/07/chocolate-chip-banana-oatmeal-cookies.html . I have other recipes too, more snack related really. Thought i'd make myself known.

120g Rolled Oats
    3 Medium Ripe Bananas
    20g Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
    2 Tbsp Almond Butter
    2 Tbsp Vanilla
    100 ml Almond Milk
    1 Tbsp Cinnamon

Note: You could add some walnuts, almonds or shredded coconut.

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven at 200 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together, making sure that you add the milk one splash at a time. Make sure the mixture is soggy but not too wet.

2. Spoon the mixture on to a baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. They may not looked cooked but leave them to stand for a good 10 minutes before eating them.

I managed to make ten servings ( 100 cals per serving)

Yum!