Food Diary Issue

Options
science24
science24 Posts: 42 Member
Ok so I have put everything im my food diary I am going to eat today and it looks like a lot of food, and I never eat more food then this is a day yet it is not half of my calories and if I am supposed to eat my bmr which is twice this then I don't get it. it is going to feel like I am over eating and stuffing myself

here is a picture of my food diary

http://i62.tinypic.com/m7eyif.png

I just don't get it,

Replies

• science24
    Options
    Yeah I don't know what foods I can eat to get it up more to be honest.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Open your diary for the public to view... that way people can give you tips.

ETA: 2600 calories a day seems like quite a lot - I dont know what your stats are though... height, weight now - target weight, and how many pounds per week were you set to lose? I dont see how you can be eating only just over 1000 calories a day and not be hungry if you are supposed to eat more than twice that?
  • tomee638
    tomee638 Posts: 64
    Options
    I would agree that 2600 is probably a high amount of calories. Also, what is your macro break down? 60% Carbs/30% Protein/20% Fat? You'll probably have a tough time burning off weight if you're eating that many carbs unless you're doing a pretty intense workout of well over an hour a day.

I think once you adjust your calories a bit lower and alter the macros to increase the protein and decrease the carbs, you'll find yourself eating more calories. Again, it depends on what your goals are and what your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) is. You can find your TDEE here:
    iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Feel free to PM me if I can be of any further help.
  • science24
    Options
    How do I open it for all to see? Still trying to learn the site lol

I had a whole bunch of food and it was just around 1700 calories, which is what i eat normally everyday (the food amount not the food type) which is why i just cant see myself getting to 2500 calories..i dont eat candys or nothing i never have

I am 5 '10
    weigh 330

trying to get down to 250