What is your why

Options
124»

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Vanity and violence.
    Could not possibly say it better than this. Especially since we can't say "badass" on MFP anymore.
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Vanity.

I want to have my skinny face back
    I want to rock it in my belly dance costume
    I want to be able to be comortable enough to do catch and releases on the trapeze ( I'm afraid I am going to hurt he poor guy with my current weight)
  • eisners
    eisners Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My why is a mix of vanity and health. I want to be a healthy fit person who can be around to see my great grand kids. I also was sick of dealing with IBS. My blood work and blood pressure look great but I know it will eventually catch up with me.

I also am very vain. I want to be thin to be my best self. I use to get looked at by men constantly and a part of me really misses that. Oddly at my current weight I am in the best relationship of my life and we are planning to get marries in the next few years. I want to look like a knock out at my wedding. I also want to be able to wear whatever I want. So many plus size clothes are not flattering and make most women look horrible. I never want to own a parka like shirt again!

I am also really tired of the comment "You would be so much prettier if you lost weight".

So I am going to lose that weight and be the knock out I already think I am :)