Looking for motivating friends!

Options
Hello there!

Last year, I started lifting, and it did lovely things for me:
tumblr_mv2wdipQRK1s7bywqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mv2wdipQRK1s7bywqo2_500.jpg

Good day, right? I love my body in all the ways it comes, but that was a particularly awesome time for me. It was the first time in my life I ever felt like I was really killing the game, even in the nude (and there's a big difference sometimes, you know?).

Anyhow, for a number of reasons, I let my awesome lifestyle choices slip away from me, and the dress (and a lot of other clothes!) don't quite fit the same way.

I am still awesome, but it doesn't show so much in that dress anymore :(

So: My goal is to build health as a habit, so crazy/busy/depressing times don't turn into a giant, weight gain-y, don't treat yourself well kind of mess. This is especially important, as I am entering the workforce in my first professional job, and there might be lots o' travel.

Looking forward to using MFP as a tool in retraining my brain. If you're the type who will gladly harass a friend to go take care of business, especially when healthy living has such wonderful benefits, please send me a friend request! And then proceed with all the positive, wonderful supporting (read: harassing), and I will support (harass :)) you in return.

Best of luck to everyone!