10 Pounds by Christmas! Whose with Me?!

Options
:happy: I ate on Thanksgiving without counting 1 calorie, enjoyed the food and my family. This is what Thanksgiving is for me. I don't think about how overweight I am or how much weight I have to loose (Over 100 ponds!) on this day. I just enjoy it.

Now it's back on the wagon! I want to challenge myself to loose 10 pounds by Christmas and drink at least 8 glasses water per day.

Now whose with me? I'm just going to post how much water I drank per day and how much weight I lost or gained on Fridays. Starting tomorrow, I will post my starting weight, which I'm sure will be higher than todays. :blushing:

Good Luck all those who want to join me!

Replies

• hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you!

I've lost 5 already, and would love to lose another 5 to make it an even 10 in time for Christmas. I really, and I mean REALLY need to get myself in gear. I've been slacking!

L.
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you. I have been losing 10 punds a month and it is a month to Christmas and I really want to make sure that I stay on track. Happy Thanksgiving
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That sounds great.
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    I'll join you, too, I need some extra motivation during this time of year! Weekly weigh in starting tomorrow?
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    im with you
  • seabreeze81
    seabreeze81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in thats exactly what I would LOVE to loose :)
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to attempt this as well. I ate so much for thanksgiving, so my weigh-in will probably be really high for tomorrow.... but ten pounds before Christmas would be great.
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll throw in. My official weigh ins are Tuesday Mornings at 9. Can I stick with that? Still would like to see 10 pounds before Xmas or at least 8. I tend to lose about 2 pounds or so a week. 8 may be more realistic considering all the challenges of office parties and Xmas itself. When would the trial end? Tuesday for me?

Anyway, I'm In!

Deborah:wink:
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am with you for I believe I can do it.. yes lets do it together.. :flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'd love a short challenge! Can you follow up with messages to remind us to weigh in? I fail unless I get the reminder. Doubt I'll make 10 pounds, but I can try really hard :)
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for joining me. I really need the motivation and help. I've been slacking in the water dept.
    For thosethat weigh in on different days that's fine. You can just post on the day you weigh in or just post that weight on Friday.
    Whatever, I'm easy. I just want to see how everyone is doing. I wanted to start tomorrow because it will probably be my heaviest his week. I have to weigh myself everyday or every other day to stay motivated.
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm it!
  • deagn5
    deagn5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    o.k. so this sounds like something i definitely need. i have been slacking, and i wanted to loose 14 lbs by x-mas about a month and a half ago and i have not done this. so count me in. will hope for the best
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    IN
  • rjdoell
    Options
    I want to do it! Ten pounds at holiday time is a real challenge but it would put me a little below my goal.
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :wink: i know i will lose, but i will still take that challenge with u. tommorrow am b 4 i go 2 work, i will weigh.... every fri til xmas with u.....
  • qualitymama
    qualitymama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you can do it !!
  • angelabundy
    Options
    Hey there. I will definitely will join you and weigh in tomorrow. I know I will be @ my heaviest but will do it and drink 8 cups of water @ least. I am really motivated to do this. I will weigh tomorrow and start this journey of losing 10 pounds!!!! We can def do this!!! I am so IN!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Yay us! I am starting to workout on Monday though. I am away all day tomorrow and Saturday, so I figure I might as well start fresh on Monday! That doesn't mean I won't drink lots of water and eat properly for the next 3 days though :)

L.
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would love to try as well! Count me in :)