cleaning out the pipes :)

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    this is not the thread I expected...carry on.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    this is not the thread I expected...carry on.

Right there with you, big guy...
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I use liquid plumber. The crystals in the draino are too hard to digest.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Don't do that. You know better. We are replying this way because there are people who come here and actually ask these questions cuz they want to do it. You sound like a smart person by the way you write. Although the only time I've taken a laxative was to have a colonsocopy, I can assume tummy aches will go with the extreme evacuation.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I always laugh at people who take laxitives or do colon cleanses for weight loss. I thought the true desire was to lose FAT, not poop so much that you dehydrate yourself and make the scale go down.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Random question, but have any of you ever taken any kind of laxatives, or colon cleanse pills to assist with losing a few extra pounds? And if so, did they work, and what brand did you use?

what good is that going to do you?

any weight you lose this way will be minimal and only poo/water weight.

why do you feel you need to do this?
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    so it just peaked my curiosity, that's all...

(piqued)

HAHA, There is one in every bunch

OMGOMGOMG. I was JUST going to write piqued! hahahahahaha
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Add some chia seeds to your diet. It'll keep you regular.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

(piqued)

Oh, there are more than one in this particular bunch. It's just that most of us have learned that it's against the Community Guidelines (all hail!) to make corrections like this.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

(piqued)

I wasn't going to look at the beautiful mountain, but the peak, piqued a peek.

Also, try this. All toxins will shrivel and die. (Along with your colon)

HH162.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Oh. Nvm, not what I thought.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Random question, but have any of you ever taken any kind of laxatives, or colon cleanse pills to assist with losing a few extra pounds? And if so, did they work, and what brand did you use?
    Laxatives do not assist with weight loss. To suggest otherwise is absurd, and dangerous.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I do a cleanse every 3 months (for every season change). I think it really helps my digestive system as well as cleaning my body out of harmful toxins and junk that has built up from things you have eaten. It's kinda gross but I am now on "Raw Cleanse" by Garden of Life and it sure is cleaning out my system...not in a bad way but I am farting quite often lol!! Besides that, it always goes well. I usually stick to the 2 day liquid cleanse which you can get at GNC or any other nutritional supplement stores.

I hope this helps!! it won't make you lose weight magically but it will kick start your metabolism and diet :)

Please STOP!!
    Look at all the time you're wasting that could be used making me a sammich or vacuuming!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I highly recommend drinking a bottle of laxatives and doing heavy squats! Just don't wear thong undies when you do it. Ever put your thumb over the hole in a hose and turn the water on making it spray everywhere? Yeah, you get the idea.
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

(piqued)
    oh shush it lol ;)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I assist "my pipes" at least once a week.

taco-bell-o.gif
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

(piqued)

OMGOMGOMG. I was JUST going to write piqued! hahahahahaha
    It's really not that serious, grammar police lol
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend drinking a bottle of laxatives and doing heavy squats! Just don't wear thong undies when you do it. Ever put your thumb over the hole in a hose and turn the water on making it spray everywhere? Yeah, you get the idea.

And...now I'm laughing out loud. :laugh::laugh::drinker:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

And...now I'm laughing out loud. :laugh::laugh::drinker:

:drinker: