Sort-of Newbie :)

Options
Hello all! I've been tracking my calories/exercise on the MyFitnessPal droid app for several weeks now, but I haven't roamed around the website much until recently. It's great to discover this community of like-minded individuals.

So, the name's Brittany. I'm a college sophomore, transferring to a military college soon to pick up my BS in nursing. I may or may not become an Army nurse...decision pending. However, in the meantime I want to become more fit, energetic, and happy, and I think this website can help me get there.

I did the weight loss thing - I dropped from 150 lbs to a comfortable 120 over the course of a few years - and now I'm doing the fitness thing. I love supporting others in their journeys, so don't hesitate to come to me for help, advice, a pat on the back - whatever! I'm looking forward to meeting my goals and watching you guys do the same.

Replies

• midmomike2
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • grogers421
    grogers421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss. That is fantastic. I still need to get into the fitness part. If you want to request me as a friend, just click on my user name and request me that way. I wish you the best of luck in your fitness journey.

Lynn
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck