Replies

• dawngon1
    dawngon1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! I love when you wrote that you were shrinking and your niece was growing :)
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Big difference!! Great job!!
  • essa78
    essa78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful inspiration! FANTASTIC JOB!
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    WOW!! You look fabulous girl :) so inspirational!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Superb job, keep it up, :smile:
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! I love when you wrote that you were shrinking and your niece was growing :)

Thank you, that was my favorite part :)
  • Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic work!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congratulations!!!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I responded yet... if I did, well then I do again. you deserve a double congrats anyway!!! :drinker:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, big change. And it was great that you added your medical stats at the end. Those "new" levels are NSVs!!! YAY YOU!!!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    so awesome to see that hard work paying off! I am losing very slowly....just now under 300 lbs...but hovering too close to it for comfort. In our society there is so much pressure on getting instant gratification - and that just sets us up for failure. It is great to see what the long, right way can produce!
    I love how you said the baby is getting bigger and you are getting smaller - - yay! keep up the great work!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You look great and your health numbers are fantastic. You look like the little, younger sister of your previous self. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • Hufanae
    Hufanae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OMG. You look awesome!
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's nice to know I look younger :)
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a successful year. I wish you all the best in year two. You are inspiring. I am just beginning my journey to better health once again. I started once a long time ago and fell off the wagon. Now I'm back and hoping to get the results that I see you have achieved in your first year. Thanks for sharing your amazing story. :heart:
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    In your 'after' pictures, you look like the daughter to the woman in the 'before' pictures. The weight loss is dramatic and obvious!
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. You not only took off a lot of weight but, you took off a lot of years as well. You look beautiful. You are an inspiration. I am where you are and just starting out. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and wish continued success. You're doing great!!! xxx
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well done! :) can't wait to see the finale pics
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I usually don't reply to these but my first thought was "wow she is so hot I wish I was her size!!" then I looked and realized we were the same weight/shape. And it made me feel a lot prettier because you're so gorgeous and wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!