Desperately Seeking MFP Nag!!!

Options
Are you stuck in a rut? Keep falling off the wagon? I promise to nag you if you nag me! I don't log in as often as I should, so I am looking for someone who wants to get PERSONAL! I will give you one of my email addresses that I use frequently. if you don't see me logging food, working out, or just being present shoot me an email! I will do the same for you! We can be weight loss penpals! I love MFP, but I think at this point I need someone to say "HEY YOU! I see you not logging!!!"

A little about me so we can verify nag compatibility, I was doing really well on MFP and hit my goal weight of 128, but since then have gotten back to 145. I do not work out as often as I would like. I am one week into Jillian Michaels body revolution. I work full time and have two short people living with me who keep referring to me as "mom", very annoying, but they never leave, so I think they may be mine.

So, are you my nag?

Extra points if you leave near me and will slap me every time you see me with Swedish fish, skittles, chocolate or chips!