Starting From Scratch

Options
LadyFlexible
LadyFlexible Posts: 108 Member
I lost weight and the moment I thought I was doing well. I got out of a good habit of logging and while I haven't gained it all back. It's officially made my life a pain in my *kitten*. So here I am, looking for some fitness pal to help me get back on track. I look forward to my journey to officially being healthy.

Replies

• hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I think most of us have been in your position. I have. This time I am doing much better and my husband has joined me some what. He will eat what is made for dinner. He has started to eat breakfast. You know what he says" I don't feel as moody on the days I eat breakfast." You think. Anyway love him dearly and hope we make progress-again!
  • LadyFlexible
    Options
    I think that might be one of my issues. I don't eat breakfeast because I tend to not sleep well and I end up either oversleeping or not getting enough sleep.
  • LadyFlexible
    Options
    So it's my first week back on track and while it's slowly piecing together. Now I'm convinced and everyone around me is convinced I have OCD. So whenever, something disrupts my schedule, I seem to end up being thrown through a loop.
  • kay699
    kay699 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi

It's my first week back too after having little one :) struggling this time round as find all the food my son eats I'm picking at which isn't good :( feeling motivated at the moment I'm also doing the 30 abs and squats challenge but I no by me doing this alone I will give up and feel worse for doing so

Let's hope we can all reach the goals we want too kay clx