Body Revolution Workouts!

Wondering if anyone has any success stories or before/after pics of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution? I JUST started the work outs today and BOY do they KICK MY BUTT! I could use a little motivation to get me through the next few months in the form of either pics or success stories in relation to this program!!!

I posted my thoughts on my first day of this program here - http://losing-weight-living-life.blogspot.com/2014/07/week-two-goal-of-week-best-water.html

That Jillian is one scary lady and boy did she kick my butt. I'm in need of a LONG HOT shower now.

Any stories or pics would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• fhttrs
    fhttrs Posts: 201 Member
    Hmm. I've never even heard of this one. I'd be interested to hear anyone's stories / see their pics as well. I'm doing 30 Day Shred now and love it. I may have to look into this one too as an option for once I finish.

How long are the workouts?
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Well so far theyre only 30 minutes a piece - but I haven't hit a cardio day yet. I assume that will be the same as well. What an INTENSE 30 minutes!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    There is a Body Revolution group here, although it isn't too active.... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution

Cardio is 30 minutes too.

I'm in my 2nd week....
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Thanks! I'll check there for results!
  • LBethC
    LBethC Posts: 3
    I'm finishing up week 1 tomorrow.....not looking forward to another cardio :/
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    My first round I lost 20lbs and my second I lost 10. I am actually currently doing an abbreviated 9 weeks of the program until I leave for vacation in December. The cardio gets old and I did switch those out with runs and this time I may do Turbo Fire workouts instead if I cannot get a run in. I did not follow her diet, just followed MFP and my calories back. My net was 1200 since I am only 5'1.
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    Here's a review from an MFP member on Body Revolution. It also links to her success story. realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/body-revolution-a-great-program-for-people-who-want-to-work-out-at-home