Jogging

Options
Hi guys:) i used to like jogging on the thread mill, but now i makes me dread going to the gym and iv no idea why lol, had anyone any ideas on how i could be more entusiastic or an Excersise similar to try for awhile , thanks in advance

Replies

• fattymcrunnerpants
    fattymcrunnerpants Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Try running outside. I hate the dreadmill.
  • LaurenV3636
    LaurenV3636 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I tried that the other day and i didnt really like it, id rather stick to the gym till my wobbly bits are gone lol, plus i cant really carey a drink with me :/
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I jog around the suburbs after sunset ... less anxiety and people around.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    How about just find another activity you will actually like? There is no reason you have to jog. Maybe you can do zumba or kickboxing or something. I personally hate running and would never do it. I rather play ice hockey, soccer or pretty much anything else.
  • jjdiggy
    jjdiggy Posts: 172
    Options
    Do you listen to music when you run? I hate using a treadmill, which is why I enjoy running outside more. Especially since you can pick up a refreshing breeze and not be suffocated by the smell of sweating bodies. I make sure I pick some songs I like and I run to the beat, that way I can pick up pace and work harder without even thinking about it!

Good luck!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    You get running drinking bottles for £2. Try a class if you don't like it don't go back. What about spinning, works most of the same muscles.