Hi There

Options
Would just to say hello to everyone. I've tried and tried so many times to loose weight and keep slipping up as I just enjoy my food too much. So here I am again. My Partner Stuart found this site and we are both very impressed. So we are both here trying to start again, at least if nothing else to prepare for Christmas blip then start again! :smile:

Replies

• Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i feel the same as u. i found this site today and already feel better. feel free to message me when u like.
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome to you both. I have been using this site since early September and find that the inspiration and motivation provided on the various topics keeps me going. It is good to share the ups, and the downs, with people who have similar goals. It is really great to get encouragement when things are going well but it is even better to get the same encouragement when things are not going so well. Just remember to take each day as it comes and that tomorrow is a new day and a clean slate. Oh, and don't beat yourself up if things don't happen as quickly as you hoped.

Feel free to add me as a friend and GOOD LUCK!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Pam
  • wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I also find that just by entering what i eat in the diary daily it helps me to curb and keep portion sizes down. I leterally had no clue as to how many calories I was consuming. I try to be as honest as possible with my entries if needed I always over estimate.
    I have been here since late October this year. I can honestly say I have not been hungry and I feel so much better.
    Bruce
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! No time like the present!!! I have a few friends and family members look at me kind of funny when I decided to start in the middle of November and not wait until "JANUARY 1" but I have felt like crap and new I needed to do something NOW!!!

You will love it here feel free to friend me if you are looking for some friends. BTW I love your pup.