just binged now i hate my self

Options
2»

Replies

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, it happens, and it won't make that much difference in the long run.

Just get right back up on that horse tomorrow and you'll be fine.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Don't be ridiculous.

It's not like you even went over that much.

Just chalk it up to an OOPS day and move on.

(Trust me, I've had plenty of those!)
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I went over by 800 cals for the last 5 days and now my biceps look ****ing enormous.
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I when 2,500 calories over once, yes I hated myself, but damage can be repaired, I had 2 mini fast days, exercised more than normal, and by the end of the week, I even lost weight, like 1kg as orginally planned, mind you, you will gain before you lose so I keep far away from the scales for a few days...
  • _Clarana_
    _Clarana_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too, but it doesn't mean it'll happen again. It's in the past now, nothing time won't take care of. Think of it as a ****ty lesson learned.
  • desidieter
    desidieter Posts: 195
    Options
    It happens to the best of us. The important thing is to pick yourself up and move forward. Every day is a new opportunity to start fresh! Hating yourself and allowing yourself to get stressed will just hinder your future efforts.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    1500 cals is about a 6oz weight gain at most. Just cut 200 cals a day from the rest of the week or go for an extra walk a day and it should be ok. The important thing is to Stop. Acknowledge it. See if you can identify what triggered it (bad day? Under eating? Just one of those things?) and move on. It's really no biggie in itself. It's what you do with it now that matters
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Weve all done it.......... its not the end of the world!

Don't lose sleep on it.. just move on!!!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Its okay that happens to most of us. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just get back up and start over.