So, how many people....

Options
2»

Replies

• Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I was a few hundred over. I thought I was going to be way over. Lucky for me I wear the bodymedia, so I burned an extra 900 calories cooking and being on my feet all day.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    We dont have thanksgiving here...but with christmas ahead...I'm sure I'll have a few challenges along the way

Hope you all had a lovely day :flowerforyou:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I ate a moderate breakfast, an english muffin for lunch, and a huge dinner (including nearly 500 cals from Jell-o Salad! (totally worth it!!))! I ate whatever I wanted until I was full, but skipped dessert because I was too full. I thought about having some, but thought- why? I can just have it tomorrow and enjoy it instead of feeling sick tonight.

I ended up pretty much exactly at my 1990 maintenance goal. (I had been prepared to be over). It says 33cals under, but I'm sure there is some variance to my logging. I wasn't planning to log it, but I ended up popping on this morning to put in the recipes we used so that I could accurately log my leftovers this week. Then I decided, what the heck, let's see how much I ate yesterday.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I actually lost weight over Canadian thanksgiving in October. We visited my parents cabin in the Rocky's so we went hiking twice, including climbing a (very small) mountain! It made up for the 2 thanksgiving meals that I had!