Found this is another post----very uplifting! LOL!

bbdzee
bbdzee Posts: 35
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
The main process to repair the micro-tears begins in earnest at night, once you enter REM state. If you said the correct mantra prior to going to bed (If I may, if I might, please turn my fat to muscle tonight) and leave your window open, this allows for the true process to begin (Tinker & Bell, Fat to Muscle, published 2009). After you enter REM state, storks fly into your room. The storks bear a strong resemblance to the Vlassic spokes person in commercials. They form a semi-circle around your bed (couch, sleeping bag or park bench), join wings (this exact process is known and strictly stated from empirical studies), sway, and mumble softly. Your body emits a soft pink glow (yes pink, so take that you manly-men) and through a process to highly complex to explain, your fat cells convert to muscle fiber. Once the correct ratio of fat to muscle is attained in proportion to your perceived exertion from your exercises, the glow fades and the storks fly out of the room (Eugene Snarfngiggle, Muscle Myths Dispelled – Continuation from I Hate my Parent For Giving Me This Name, published 2005). You wake the next day appreciative of the final results.

Replies

• bbdzee
    bbdzee Posts: 35
    Converting Fat to Muscle
    Posted on 11/25/2010 by binary_jester

forgot to add that to the above post. So credit goes where credit is due!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE it!
  • OMG you guys are going to swell his head so big he's not gonna fit through the front door.
    :laugh:

he's totally going to read this and interpret that in the dirtiest way. :devil: :laugh:

i agree, he's one funny guy :):love: :heart: :love: :heart:
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    OMG you guys are going to swell his head so big he's not gonna fit through the front door.

he's totally going to read this and interpret that in the dirtiest way. :devil: :laugh:

Virgie, you are always talking about jester's head swelling....makes one wonder. (He's not the only one that'll interpret that in the dirtiest way, which you intended)
  • OMG you guys are going to swell his head so big he's not gonna fit through the front door.

Virgie, you are always talking about jester's head swelling....makes one wonder. (He's not the only one that'll interpret that in the dirtiest way, which you intended)
    He's my boyfriend. LOL! :devil: :laugh:

& perhaps i should have said his ego would swell. better? 0:-)
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    It appears that one cannout delete a post that one has made in jest or in earnest or in the past. That seems to be a shortcoming of these forums..... :-( Oh well. Yeah bj is hilarious as is virgie! They're some of the most awesome friends I have. Only wish they'd flirt with me a little more...<sigh> a guy can dream.
  • It appears that one cannout delete a post that one has made in jest or in earnest or in the past. That seems to be a shortcoming of these forums..... :-( Oh well. Yeah bj is hilarious as is virgie! They're some of the most awesome friends I have. Only wish they'd flirt with me a little more...<sigh> a guy can dream.
    what? you didnt' like my high five smiley? dang dude. I used it on you first!! that's gotta say something :wink:
This discussion has been closed.