Any Salsa Dancers Out There?

Options
Most of us here on MFP have something in common: we're looking to change our bodies in some way (or at least maintain them.) However, a big part of my life is latin ballroom dancing, and I think it would be awesome to have friends here on MFP who share that interest with me. Heck, if you're ever visiting New Orleans, my husband and I could even go dancing with you! :D If you're interested in knowing what kinds of dancing we do, here's the list: salsa, bachata, merengue, cumbia, bolero, cha cha cha, marimba, and the Cupid Shuffle. Ok, that last one was a joke. Lol.

Replies

• shiningpotential
    Options
    Now, I know I'm not the only one here that salsa dances...
  • shiningpotential
    Options
    Ok, let's try this one more time... Any salsa dancers out there?
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm sure it's too late for this but I LOVE salsa dancing. I'm not great but I really enjoy it and take lessons when I can. Friend me!
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I dance Salsa, ChaCha, Rumba, Merengue and a little Bachata. My wife and I try to go dancing a couple of nights every month.
  • Catz0377
    Catz0377 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also Salsa dance. Not brilliant but still love it :)
  • shanesemathis
    shanesemathis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly dance salsa or ballroom, but I love Zumba, which I'm sure you know involves salsa and other types of dance. So, I do love dancing for fun and exercise! Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    LOVE Zumba too. I enjoy salsa dancing, merengue, bachata with my husband. Will probably do some dancing this long holiday weekend :smile:
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on a professional salsa team and practice 3 times a week and go social dancing about 2 times a week. Love me some salsa (and bachata too of course)

I love zumba too (per the person above me)