100+ to go? Looking for friends to motivate!

Options
Esco5556
Esco5556 Posts: 17 Member
Hey guys i just started here but have been going hard for 3 months. I have lost about 35 lbs and want to loose another 120+.
Looking for friends to help along the way and support.

Replies

• Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lost! =) I've lost 15lbs so far, and aiming to lose another 85
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!! Add me and I'll encourage you on this journey!!!
  • RJH0692
    RJH0692 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • NatashaWhowantstoknow
    NatashaWhowantstoknow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am at the beginning stages and looking to lose the same amount as you. I just started at the gym and tracking my calories and so far I am down 13 pounds from two weeks ago so I am excited. I know it is a long journey but we all can do this. I know it is more mental then anything.
  • NatashaWhowantstoknow
    NatashaWhowantstoknow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job!!!!
  • ScorpDX
    ScorpDX Posts: 93
    Options
    Around those numbers myself. Added you!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds too, and it is going more slowly than I expected. But I find my MFP friends are very helpful - without them I would probably have given up by now!
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. :)
  • LettinggoinCT
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • amelia651
    amelia651 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 11 pounds down this month, and a minimum of 99 to go.
  • jenanon1
    jenanon1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm down 43 lbs, with probably another 100lbs to go. I log in every day, open diary etc, feel free to add me :)
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    Have 187 of my 192 goal to go. Been a slow first 50 days, but am looking on making the next 50 count. Would love some friends with similar goals!!!!
  • SpiritScienceSelf
    Options
    Hello alL! I'm trying to lose 150. I just started today. Feel free to add me. I've added you, OP!. :)
  • Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! :) im at 225 and goal is 140. Not quite a hundred but still a lot!