Christmas target!

Options
Hello all, what's everyone's christmas target weight? mine is to lose 3-lbs before Christmas. Also hope you all had a great thanksgiving. Add me if you wish I need all the motivation I can get :-)

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I had set my goal to 20 lbs by christmas some time ago and I'm about 4 lbs away so I'm hoping for more than that. I'm super secretly hoping for 30 lbs by christmas which would put me at 14 lbs away. Wish me luck! I cheated my *kitten* off yesterday and I'm back hardcore today. No cheating period until christmas. I feel off the wagon for a bit and it pushed my final goal weight projection back by two months! I can't have that happening again.
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds by Christmas, which would put me 15 pounds away from my goal! It's going to be tricky with all the sweets around this time of year.
  • _Sarah_
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 5 pounds by Christmas.
  • mamastuck
    Options
    I am starting Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred today on top of my walking and pilates. I want to say hello to the 230's by Christmas lol 10lbs to go!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I had set a 10 lbs loss goal for myself at the beginning of November, unfortunately I’m still 6-7 lbs (depending on the day) away from that goal. I’d honestly be happy with 5 lbs simply because I seem to be loosing inches but not so much weight, so 5 lbs would still make a huge difference appearance wise.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I want my ticker to read 30 pounds lost! This morning I'm up 3 from bloat and thanksgiving. So hopefully I can exceed the 30, but I'll be happy with it saying 30!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    another 3 lbs and then I'll have cracked the 2 stone mark and be on my way to the next one.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose quite a bit by Christmas. I ran my first 5k yesterday, and will be running another one on Dec. 11th, but I want to drop my time below 45 min. That's a decrease of 3 to 4 min in just 3 weeks. I'll be running alot, so I'm hoping it will just blow up the scale! Lets see.. I guess I should set a goal, even if its unrealistic. How about 210 by xmas, so that's 8.2 pounds in 4 weeks, so thats 2.05 pounds a week. Sounds doable.
  • happy115
    Options
    My christmas goal is to lose 6 pounds. My previous goal was thanksgiving day - fell short by 1 pound!
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I really would like to 4-5 pounds lighter by Christmas!
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm at 215.6 this morning! I'm totally going to blow-up that 210 by x-mas goal!!
  • margie_77
    Options
    So... has everyone reached their goals? I'm at 210.8... just under a pound to go!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes! I reached mine last week! It was terribly exciting :) I was hoping to lose maybe one more pound (for a total of 6) before Christmas, but the scale has not budged this week. Oh, well... maybe by New Year's! I'm going to a party with my honey and I want to look the best I can. Us single mama's don't get a chance to go out very often and I want to make the most of it :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job :)