walden farms

Options
Ok so I have been checking out some of the products from walden farms. How is it that they are cal free and everything else free? How can food have no cal, sodium,carbs, protein, or anything else? can someone please explain this

Replies

• angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Ok so I have been checking out some of the products from walden farms. How is it that they are cal free and everything else free? How can food have no cal, sodium,carbs, protein, or anything else? can someone please explain this
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    my husband keeps asking me the same thing!
    and I can't answer him on that one, I just put my caramel or marshmallow topping on my low fat ice cream and go merrily on my way! hehe
    p.s. for a really sweet tooth, strawberries with the marshmallow topping and a drizzle of honey! mmmmmm
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    That's freakin scary. I went to their website - how does it contain peanuts without calories? I wouldn't eat it. I can't find an ingredients list.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    They reccoment it for weight watchers... The only two things i have had are the salad dressings and the suryp.... THEY are both good....anything else i have not tried.... you can find the salad dressings and suryp in the local grocery store....
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    ancient chinese secret...

I say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! lol...
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    ancient chinese secret...

I say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! lol...
    NICE.... :smile:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have tried the alfredo sauce and the ranch dressing both which I didn't really care for (although I did use all of the ranch) with the ranch I mixed about a cup of the ff with a tbsp of my fiances regular ranch and it made a big difference although it changed to being 70 calories. But I used it as a veggie dip and it was actually pretty good and made a lot more than I normally would have eaten. The alfredo actually has this pretty gross after taste though. Will try some of the others you all have suggested. Thanks!