Anyone on Xbox Live?

CreativeRedhead
CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Hi, I was just curious to see if any of you play online? Xbox live is what I'm talking about. I am currently playing Call of Duty Black Ops and some Fable 3. My gamertag is xX BUTT3RFLY Xx if you wanna add me. :wink:

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    When I am with my kids, I play. I just hit level 19 in Black Ops last weekend. my gamer tag is...binary jester
  • calell83
    calell83 Posts: 43 Member
    Fable 3 is a good game
  • binary_jester
    Fable 3 is a good game
    My son and I are arguing between getting Fable 3 and the new Assassin's Creed. I need something now that GOW3 has been delayed until Q4
  • Yeah I'd probably go with the new Assassin's Creed. Fable 3 is ok at best in my opinion. I've heard Fallout New Vegas is pretty awesome too. I can't wait to unwrap Kinect...oops I mean wait for the kids to unwrap a new xbox with Kinect on xmas morning.. lol
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    I use to be, but am only on silver atm until I get christmas out of the way. I have Fable 3, and black ops .......but have to admit that I haven't been on for ages. But if you want to add me anyway for future, it's MG Span s back (use to be SpanknTheMonkey for few years before someone kindly told me what it means (I'm not English so don't know all the slang), and then microsoft banned it, so I changed it to FlogginDaDolphin just for fun in it as they let me have that. But didn't like that so changed it to the one I have now. All my friends called me Spank anyway.....)):embarassed: :laugh:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Ladypersiaeb3 gamer tag. Im a gears girl myself but I love the kinect and we have most games....Send me an invite. Ill try Call of duty.....
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    I play Rock Band 3, SoliQ 73 :)
  • Yeah I'd probably go with the new Assassin's Creed. Fable 3 is ok at best in my opinion. I've heard Fallout New Vegas is pretty awesome too. I can't wait to unwrap Kinect...oops I mean wait for the kids to unwrap a new xbox with Kinect on xmas morning.. lol

{{{Drool}}}}} I can't wait for my hubby to bring mines home. LOL and no its not for the kids its for me all mines and they cant play with it. I have to get a new Xbox though, for some reason my disk drive wont read the disc and I'm not gonna waste time to send it back in for repairs.

I only played Final Fantasy XI on it. Game so freaking addictive. Keep saying I was going to try Fable but have not done so yet.
  • Hey, I'm more on Playstation 3, but I do have Xbox live (silver)
    my name is Captain_Jim57,
    I've played the new AC Brotherhood, (on PS3) but it's so fun! I also played Fallout New Vegas, like the other ones, really hard :/
  • binary_jester
    Ladypersiaeb3 gamer tag. Im a gears girl myself but I love the kinect and we have most games....Send me an invite. Ill try Call of duty.....
    I started playing Horde mode again just to get used to the buttons. I was drooling over Beast mode...then they delay it. Are you going to join the beta multiplayer?
  • I play. Ravenfather
  • my tag is LemurOfAthena (me friends and I have a lemur army thing going on, we're all lemur of something) I only play Halo Reach currently (but i'm really bad at it) I want to get into Battlefield, just got FFXIII and my boyfriend just got Fable and Fallout New Vegas so I'm excited to try those.
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm on my XBox when I can, but can't seem to get my XBox Live Messenger working right -.-

I'll see if I can't get it working tonight and post my XBL name then.
  • Nice to see that some of you are out there. :smile: I'll be adding some tomorrow looks like.
This discussion has been closed.