• lovepinkk
    lovepinkk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake :love:

This!
  • bohemian124
    bohemian124 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    To save on sugar, I'll get Fage 0%, typically with 1 teapoon honey and fruit (whatever is in season, right now berries and peachesmost often). If I want crunch, I'll add a few slivered almonds or pepitas (pumpkin seeds). Sometimes I also do Kashi go lean sprinkled on top, way less sugar and calories than granola.

Occassionally if I can get them cheap, I'll get the Chobani with the fruit in the side container. Peach is my favorite. The Chobani bites are also yummy. But I don't usually get those because I prefer to control the ingredients and sugar.
  • ottacat
    ottacat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    While it may be boring, I find vanilla is still my favorite.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    When I visit Greece, I usually have yogurt (milk from sheep) served to me at restaurants with a dollop of locally sampled honey. It's the real McCoy, and nothing else compares.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a flavor I like. However, Noosa yogurt is fantastic!

noosa is amazing. it's really fatty though so i try to eat it sparingly.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    When I visit Greece, I usually have yogurt (milk from sheep) served to me at restaurants with a dollop of locally sampled honey. It's the real McCoy, and nothing else compares.

curious, does it taste anything like the greek yogurt you buy here or is ours totally bastardized?
  • scthomas100
    scthomas100 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I usually eat plain with some local honey, almonds and blueberries, but if the individuals are on sale I'll go for lemon flavored. I also love the Chobani key lime with graham crackers and white chocolate bits as a dessert.
  • escogida
    escogida Posts: 2
    Options
    My favorite is the Keylime, or the Blueberry
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Plain. I add fruit to it.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I used to be a big Chobani fan, but now, it's Dannon Oikos original strawberry, raspberry, and key lime.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Fage total plain, full fat version...
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I actually get the big 4 cup container and flavor it all different ways. It's cheaper than buying the individual servings in assorted flavors. My favorite is mixing some crushed oreos and honey into it. SOOO good. Reminiscent of chocolate chip cheesecake if you get the ratios right. I also like peanut butter and honey in it; it tastes like peanut butter cheesecake!! I've done cinnamon with diced apple, just vanilla extract and I've mixed a too-ripe banana into it. I've also added some berry and vanilla extract. I usually add a couple teaspoons of sugar. I like that I can sweeten it but reduce the number of calories by adding less sugar than in the ready-flavored varieties. I think those are too sweet for me.
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    plain. always go with plain or you are just loading extra sugar and additives to your cup
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options

curious, does it taste anything like the greek yogurt you buy here or is ours totally bastardized?

I live in UK, but I'm familiar with some of the brandnames. I don't think it should be classified as 'Greek' yogurt, when clearly it isn't.
    eu.greekreporter.com/2014/07/29/fage-dairy-company-wins-greek-yogurt-case-in-uk/
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,526 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% plain with raspberries and strawberries. If it's breakfast, I toss half a scoop of ON double chocolate or vanilla ice cream in there too.
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Zoi non-fat vanilla. So rich and creamy!
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chobani coco loco or if don't have room for the calories chobani coconut blended.
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been loving the Chobani Greek Pomegranate one. Delicious!
  • ericarfloyd
    ericarfloyd Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt w/ Cinnamon and almond slivers OR yogurt with a dash of vanilla and chopped pecans! Both courteous of JM Body Revolution! Very tasty!! The one with cinnamon was for breakfast (1 c yogurt, 2 tsp of cinnamon, and 1 tsp of almond slivers - same measurements on the other one for the yogurt and pecans) and got to where I was craving having that for breakfast . . . may have to have that tomorrow!
  • akelly3391
    akelly3391 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually switched to Siggi's Icelandic-style yogurt a while ago (it's even thicker than greek) but I always buy plain or vanilla and just add cinnamon or some peanut butter. Peanut butter in yogurt is amazing and you get even more protein!

ETA: As for Chobani, peach was always my favorite.