Fat pics and todays Pics Way hey!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I wish i had your idea and kept atleast 1 article of something I used to fit into or squeeze into just to see visual comparison!
  • claudiaquintero
    Options
    So pretty! You look terrific!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! The express on your face is priceless! Inspiring! Thanks for sharing it with us!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    You should be happy - what an amazing transformation! Great job on the weight loss!!!!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • michele0101
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Isn't MFP great! I love my Droid and the MFP app. They have changed my life!! Thank u so much for the pics. They really help others like me!!!
  • hikrgrl
    Options
    Congratulations! Good job! I am just getting started on this journey and it seems some days as if I'll never be holding up those fat pants. Your brave pics made me feel better. Thanks!:happy:
  • karlasanchez7
    karlasanchez7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We fail because we don't strike the iron while it's hot. We don't take immediate action toward achieving what we want. We decide to wait until tomorrow, or next week, or even next month.
  • alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done. Now that you have pics, get rid of those "fat" clothes, cuz you are not going back.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! way to go!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    WOW-WEE! Awesome transformation, hun! Your hard work has certainly paid off! Well done!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Today is gonna be a good day! thanks to you all for yourlovely comments, I am still adjusting to not being fat so to have you guys say nice things is a bit odd but it is reinforcing that I have actually changed, the outside at the very least and now on to seeing me as I now am and then just the small matter of final goal and maintenance!

THANK YOU IT MEANS SOOOOOO MUCH!
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow - congratulations on the payoff for all your hard work.
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted these - I wanted a bit of inspiration this am...and WOW did you deliver. So happy for you!!
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and you're quite the inspiration!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • bobdubya
    Options
    that sure makes me wanna keep going. Thanks for taking the time to post them...
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Like Wow! Beautiful job! You look gorgeous. Check out the Maintenace Thread if you haven't checked it out yet! You are there! Well done!
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures you look awesome!!!!!! wow this is a real inspiration for me.....
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS! TERRIFIC BEFORE & AFTER PICS! VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!