PCOS diet Advice

Options
Hey guys, I am looking for some tips/advice. =)
I have PCOS - it is a mild to moderate case. Really the biggest symptom is no regular periods. In fact, none for the last year or two. I have been experimenting with the Paleo diet. I'd like to try to fix it with diet because the doctors here are not the best. I have been following it strict for almost 3 weeks, and I feel fantastic!

The only thing that bothers me is watching the cholesterol go from practically nothing to 350mg+ a day. I was a vegetarian, but felt like the grains were contributing to my PCOS issues. And I just wasn't feeling good in the last year or so - absolutely no energy! So I wanted to see what eliminating grains, sugars, etc would do. The thing is I am not really much into eating meat (I know and here I am doing Paleo!). I have been depending on eggs mixed with a lot of stuff like kale, so I could just have meat with dinner.

After 30 days of kind of detoxing my body, I may introduce Quinoa for some breakfast recipes. I know it isn't Paleo, but I was just using a "Paleo" diet to kind of remove the crap and get me started, you know? But, I wanted to find something that will make me feel great without depending so much on meat. I am not craving sweets or carbs, I guess I'm looking for a way to keep this Paleo diet going but with a little less meat/eggs. Maybe it is just where I followed a vegetarian diet for so long - I don't know. Quinoa is suppose to be more like a seed, so I thought it wouldn't be too bad on blood sugar. What do you guys think?