Repeat offender

Options
I'm starting fresh as if this never happened! Deleted my old account after gaining 15lbs back and decided starting over was the best way to do it. Otherwise, I was beating myself up wayyyyyyy too much! Looking for friends/support! Add me! :)

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting fresh! I will help cheer you on...add me if you like!
  • Brenda_1129
    Brenda_1129 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting over today as well. I will send a request.
  • BooAndKitty
    Options
    I'm starting fresh as if this never happened! Deleted my old account after gaining 15lbs back and decided starting over was the best way to do it. Otherwise, I was beating myself up wayyyyyyy too much! Looking for friends/support! Add me! :)

Good luck with re-starting, I'm doing the same! I previously lost 26 lbs with MFP but gained it back + more. We've got this! :drinker:
  • AlyssaLoflin
    AlyssaLoflin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I restarted 35 days ago today. I'll send you a request. The support is so helpful. Congrats to coming back, you made the first step :)
  • 1FitFiddler
    Options
    I came back to MFP about 6 days ago. The accountability here is important to me. I don't want to see my weight creep up again. Feel free to add!
  • Snooks1992
    Snooks1992 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also re-starting this! Feel free to add :D
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    Repeat offender here :)
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I restarted on Monday myself. The support of this community is great! Request sent!
  • curlzNpearls
    curlzNpearls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi !!! I did exactly the same thing. I started afresh this Monday. Having an excellent week so far but it is only Wednesday ! hahaha Welcome Back !
  • Kate48230
    Kate48230 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a repeat offender, too! Now, how to friend you......
  • Lindsay0405
    Options
    I'm starting over today too! After watching Extreme Weight Loss last night, I have set 90 day goals for the next year! Hoping to lose 88lbs total.

I lost about 60 2 years ago, then got pregnant with my daughter and gained it all back plus some. I weight now what I weighed the day I delivered my daughter in September 2013!
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did the same not too long ago- feel free to add for support.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Lost 40 lbs a couple years ago and put it all back on. I'm in.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - best of luck! Add me if you like. =)
  • ThePeculiar
    Options
    I re-set last week. I put back on 30-40 lbs after keeping it off for two years. I have a very stressful job and I've got to really immersed in healthy living again because the stress isn't going away. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • jbse26
    jbse26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well done on your restart. I lost 40 on MFP then put on 56 !!! restarted on here 9 May 2014 and have lost 28 lbs so far. Didn't have the brains to set up a new account so it looks as if i have been around forever. Feel free to add me anyone who is also here again and let's see how we can help each other to keep it off this time!
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also restarted monday. Feel free to add me.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me as well!:flowerforyou:

I lost 20# last year then quit trying...kept it off, but I've been back for almost 3 weeks trying to lose the 40-50# I have set as my goal.
  • mommysews67
    mommysews67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think if we are honest (I know that I am guilty) we have all failed before. But the important thing is that you are back! Welcome back and if you need more friends, feel free to message me.
  • KarenRenee32
    KarenRenee32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too...repeater here! Today is day 3!!