Quest bars <3333
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Cliff Crunch Bars are really good! I like the chocolate chip flavor
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Bars (best bang for the buck in my opinion), Clif Builder's Bars, and the Clif Builder's Max bars (30g of protein).
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    GNC Total Lean Breakfast Sqaures are soooooo good. Atleast the cinnamon roll one is. 160 calories and I think it was 16 grams of protein

I tried RawRevolution Spirulina bar.... loved it but its more of an energy bar, a lot of sugar. 230 cals 7 grams of protein

Simply Bar - 150 ish and 15ish grams of protein

Bounce balls - Coconut is really good. 160 cals and I think it was 8 grams of protein.

Pure Protein bars - I am obsessed with the old chocolate chip cookie dough bar, haven't tried it since they've redone their packaging

Isofemme bars - coconut one is good, the other one I tried was disgusting

*** Sorry I'm too lazy to double check the protein or calories in any of them

I'll post more because I'm obsessed with protein bars. I would live off them but then I'd always be hungry (because it is definitely not as filling as good old rice chicken and veg)
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Want. All. (Aka tagging for later)
  • TudorRose2013
    TudorRose2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like Premier Protein Crisp bars. They are affordable ($1-$1.50) and taste pretty darn good! They have a mint one that tastes similar to Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. They average 190 calories for 15 grams of protein and are gluten free.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I recommend eating them. Don't juice them. That's just dumb. You can try to take them as suppositories I guess.