Isagenix

clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
Hey I just bought the Isagenix 30 day cleanse. Anybody ever use it? Thoughts?

Replies

• CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Yes, I've been using Isagenix since March. It has been successful for me. I've lost about 64 lbs and more than 100 inches over my whole body. But the best part is that I have so much more energy! And I've noticed there's a nice glow under my complexion. Wishing you a successful journey!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I haven't tried it, because I can't afford it. But I have a friend who has been using it for about half a year and she's lost a ton of weight and inches.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Does it work? It probably does. With that said, I lost almost 40 lbs and 15% body fat for FREE, without doing any gimmicky, obscenely overpriced supplement program. I just ate at a deficit. I also have better skin, a glow, and better energy. Isagenix does not have a corner on that market.

The body naturally cleanses itself on its own, you do not need to buy a detox or cleanse system. Completely unnecessary, and a waste of monry.
  • maygirl83
    maygirl83 Posts: 1 Member
    I started my 30 day on July 12th and I am down 9 pounds. I thought about doing it the Spring of last year, but put it off because of the money. What pushed me to do was I ended up adding up all the money I spent at Dunkin Donuts, Fast food, and just going out, and realized I was spending way more then what the 30 day program costs. I decided to give a try, and I am completely happy with my decision. I have so much more energy then I did before and I am HAPPY. It's not like I wasn't happy before,but it's a different kind of happy. I am no where near my target weight, but I will get there with this new lifestyle I have chosen, and with this great family I have acquired with it. When I signed up for the 30 day I not only received a program to cleanse my body I also received a great support team that was there to answer my question and give me motivation.