Going out on Saturday night

Options
My sister decided to drag me out on Saturday night...she didn't give me any choice in the matter. Without my knowing she asked our aunt to babysit my daughters. She said, "You're going and that's final!"
Now I have to find something nice to wear....do ripped jeans, cowboy boots, and a Lynyrd Skynyrd t shirt count???:laugh:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My sister decided to drag me out on Saturday night...she didn't give me any choice in the matter. Without my knowing she asked our aunt to babysit my daughters. She said, "You're going and that's final!"
    Now I have to find something nice to wear....do ripped jeans, cowboy boots, and a Lynyrd Skynyrd t shirt count???:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    sure it does- hope you have a flannel shirt to complete the ensemble!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    The perfect outfit. :wink: Have a great time and drink one for me. I'll even save some cals just for that nite. :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

If the Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt is skin-tight :wink:

Have fun.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    sure it does- hope you have a flannel shirt to complete the ensemble!

No but I do have a leather jacket.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :glasses: then you will be in rock star status!!! have fun you deserve it and wish I was going too!!! lol

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Have a great time GTO, whatever you do! You definitely deserve it!

Ali girl, we will go out and party if it's the last thing we do!!! hahahaha!
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wear something sexy but conservative, show off your body and all that hard work, have a good time :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Have fun girl! You definitely deserve a "let yourself go" night.

:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

As a 'simple man' I don't think you could show people what a 'free bird' you are. I mean, you should order the 'saturday night special' walk up to someone and say 'What's your name', and when they ask if you are the famous GTO answer 'You got that right'.

Then after a GLORIOUS night, as you are 'coming home' you can roll down your windows and think about how much fun you had while the 'swamp music' of the night fills your car. (and if your sister has to much to drink and let's one slip, you can say EWW!! what's 'That Smell'!?!

:wink:

Have a great time my friend. :bigsmile:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

As a 'simple man' I don't think you could show people what a 'free bird' you are. I mean, you should order the 'saturday night special' walk up to someone and say 'What's your name', and when they ask if you are the famous GTO answer 'You got that right'.

Then after a GLORIOUS night, as you are 'coming home' you can roll down your windows and think about how much fun you had while the 'swamp music' of the night fills your car. (and if your sister has to much to drink and let's one slip, you can say EWW!! what's 'That Smell'!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: u r too much. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: that's funny as hell!:laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Swamp music of the night?? Must be a southern thing! haha

I don't think we have swamps up here in New England...do cranberry bogs count?? ;)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I don't think we have swamps up here in New England...do cranberry bogs count?? ;)

Tam!!!. You try to fit the song 'swamp music' into a story and see what you come up with!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lmbo skynyrd would be proud young jedi.:smokin: ...pretty darn good....you're my new mad libs hero!!!!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Tam!!!. You try to fit the song 'swamp music' into a story and see what you come up with!!!

Guess he told me!!! :grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Guess he told me!!! :grumble:

Mess with the best, become mildly annoyed like the rest!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yeah, "cranberry bog" music just doesn't have the same sound does it?? Man, I am a geek!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    My sister is trying to fix me up with one of her friends, but I told her I wasn't about that right now. I want to work on ME before I start another relationship...I just want to go out and have some fun:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    GTO, I might be joining you in that department!!!!!!