150 Day Progress

Aaron_K123
Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
Eating at a deficit and exercising hard 4-6 days a week to trim the fat while maintaining the muscle. Took a while before I could really notice a difference in my appearance but as time goes on that difference becomes more and more undeniable. This latest round of progress shots had me feeling pretty proud. The lighten conditions for these shots were quite different so I tried to tune brightness contrast to make them as comparable as I could.

Torso before 140222:

Torso_140222.jpg

Torso after 140728:

DSC02810.jpg

Back flexed before 140222:

140222_Back_Flex.jpg

Back flexed after: 140728

140728_Back_Flex.jpg

I am truly excited to see what the next 5 months brings.

Replies

• sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    The difference is definitely undeniable! (sounds almost like a tongue twister)... excellent progress so far. :)
  • sourpower434
    sourpower434 Posts: 47 Member
    Amazing!
  • RAZORBACK82
    RAZORBACK82 Posts: 43 Member
    Eating at a deficit and exercising hard 4-6 days a week to trim the fat while maintaining the muscle. Took a while before I could really notice a difference in my appearance but as time goes on that difference becomes more and more undeniable. This latest round of progress shots had me feeling pretty proud. The lighten conditions for these shots were quite different so I tried to tune brightness contrast to make them as comparable as I could.

Torso before 140222:

Torso_140222.jpg

Torso after 140728:

DSC02810.jpg

Back flexed before 140222:

140222_Back_Flex.jpg

Back flexed after: 140728

140728_Back_Flex.jpg

I am truly excited to see what the next 5 months brings.

Looking good my friend...
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Muffin top % = zero. It actually might be in the negatives ;) Good stuff man!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    This is a fantastic example of what happens when you stick to a plan and be persistent. Great Job!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    You definitely have much more definition. Back shot to me really shows your body shape changed. Appears more definition in shoulders. What are you doing?
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Wow! Fantastic progress! :wink:
  • Rebecca_1552
    Rebecca_1552 Posts: 29 Member
    What a change! Congrats! :smile:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    You definitely have much more definition. Back shot to me really shows your body shape changed. Appears more definition in shoulders. What are you doing?

Well I started at 188 pounds and what I estimated to be 27% bodyfat. That would mean I had 51 pounds of fat and 137 pounds of lean mass. Now I am at 167 pounds and what I would estimate to be 18% bodyfat which would mean I have 30 pounds of fat and 137 pounds of lean mass.

What that tells me is I actually haven't gained any muscle at all (didn't expect to while being at caloric deficit) but I haven't lost any either which is great. I think why my muscles look more defined is just because I have lost some of the covering fat.

As to what I have been doing just caloric deficit of 650 cal a day and exercise. Exercise for the first 90 days was Beachbody's P90 program and now for the last 60 days I have been doing their P90X program. Works for me for motivation so I stick with it.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Awesome job! I definitely see a huge difference, especially in your back! Keep it up :D
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Looking great, you've done well!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Great work. Very noticeable
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!