Hello Everyone!!! Thus begins the beginning of the rest of m

nisharae
nisharae Posts: 204 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
( Laughing because this is my second time writing this... the first one mysteriously disappeared into tech. world somewhere... LOL)

Anyway.

I am so happy and blessed to be here. I have not known a day since the age of 7 that I was at a healthy weight or even close to being "in shape" and now, at the age of 21 I've finally decided its about time I do something about that (not that I haven't tried before) But I know that now is the time for me to really make choices and walk out the change I want to see in my life. So, Im here. i actually started this journey on monday by beginning to eat better and joining the YMCA. I've actually even lost a few pounds already (YAY). I just stumbled across this app. on my Iphone and discovered the website. Boy, am I happy I did. Im just excited to see what life might be like without loathing myself. ( just being honest)

Im happy to be here, not only to receive support and encouragement but also to support and encourage others. This place looks amazing and I cant wait to see everyones progress over the next months. So thank you all for being here... I know I appreciate it. :D

Yup, Im sure I wrote long enough. it was nice meeting ya'll !

Well.. Here I go....

- Nisha Rae

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Welcome! Have fun! Put a pic up and post on message boards. I post a little too often and tend to talk too much but I love this website and the support that can be found here as well. All the best to you on your journey.
  • Welcome aboard! I'm a newbie too, been here a week but already losing pounds and inches and actually enjoying the challenge!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    :smile: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    Welcome to the madness that is MFP
    I hope you reach all your goals and you have fun doing it!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want encouragement we can all do this together!
    :laugh:
  • Welcome! This is a great place for encouraging words and support as we are all on this journey together. Sending a friend request so we can help support each other:flowerforyou:
  • caitlynsdad
    caitlynsdad Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome to MFP, it has helped me nearer to my goal weight with the support from others on this same journey.
    I hope you get as much out of the program as I have. All you've got to do is complete your daily diary as this will assist you in managing your meal intake as well as exercise regime.
    Best of luck...:happy:
    Feel free to add me for support
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Good luck wit your weightloss! This is an awesome site, with some amazing people.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Welcome and join the fun! :flowerforyou:
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome to MFP !!! Hope you meet all of your goals & I know you'll find lots of support here :)
This discussion has been closed.